Monday, October 11, 2010

The Ventrilouquist

A ventriloquist was visiting the far off countryside with no one around  when suddenly he saw a lonely shepherd by his house sitting on the porch patting his dog.  He decided he wanted to have a little fun...

Ventriloquist:  "Hey--good looking dog, mate.  Mind if I speak to him?"

Shepherd       "The dog doesn't talk, you stupid Aussie."

Ventriloquist:  "Hey dog, how's it going old mate?"

Dog:           "Doin' alright."

Shepherd        <extreme look of shock>

Ventriloquist:  "Is this Shepherd your owner?"  <pointing at the man>

Dog:            "Yep"

Ventriloquist:  "How does he treat you?"

Dog:            "Real good.  He walks me twice a day, feeds me  great food, and  takes me to the lake once a  week to play."

Shepherd        <look of disbelief>

Ventriloquist:  "Mind if I talk to your horse?"

Shepherd       "Horse doesn't talk either."

Ventriloquist:  "Hey horse, how's it going?"

Horse:          "Cool."

Shepherd        <extreme look of shock>

Ventriloquist:  "Is this your owner?"  <pointing at the Shepherd>

Horse:          "Yep"

Ventriloquist:  "How's he treat you?"

Horse:          "Pretty good, thanks for asking.  He rides me                  regularly, brushes me down often, and keeps me in the barn to protect me from the elements."

Shepherd         <total look of amazement>

Ventriloquist:  "Mind if I talk to your sheep?"

Shepherd        " The Sheep Lies."

No comments:

Post a Comment