Friday, April 15, 2011

The absolute worst things to say to a police officer

Since going beyond the speed limit is the national sport in many countries, there is universal disdain for those uniformed creatures who stop you while you are driving. Here are a few things better left unsaid.

 - Hey, you must've been doing' about 125mph (200km/h) to keep  up with me!   Good job!

 - Sorry, Officer, I didn't realize my radar detector  wasn't plugged in.

 - I thought you had to be in relatively good physical condition to be a Police Officer.

 - Excuse me. Is "stick up" hyphenated?

 - Hi Officer, Do you mind holding my beer while I find my driver's license?

 - You know, I was going to be cop, but I decided to finish high school instead.

 - "Bad Cop! No Donut!"

 - I was trying to keep up with traffic.  Yes, I know there is no other car around,  that's how far I am behind the other cars.

 - You're NOT gonna check the trunk, are you?

 - "Lets do it different this time... I will give you the breathalyzer test,  now stick this in your mouth and blow"

 - Didn't I see you get your but kicked on "COPS" last week on TV?

 - Wow, You look just like the guy in the picture on my next to my girlfriend's bed.

 - I bet I could grab that gun before you finish writing my ticket

 - So, uh, you "on the take", or what?

 - Gee, officer!  That's terrific.  The police officer yesterday only gave me a warning too!

 - Do you know why you pulled me over? Good, at least one of us does.

 - So, are you still crabby because your mamma didn't let you play with your    gun when you were little?

 - Hey is that a 9 mm? That's nothing compared to this .44 magnum.

 - When you smack the crap outta me, make sure you smile pretty for the video camcorder.

 - Is it true that people become policemen because they are too  dumb to work at McDonalds?

No comments:

Post a Comment