Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Sleeping in the barn

A rabbi, a Hindu, and a lawyer are in a car.  They run out of gas,  and are forced to stop at a farmers house.  The farmer says that  there are only 2 extra beds, and one person will have to sleep in the  barn. 

The Hindu says, "I'm humble, I'll sleep in the barn," so he goes out  to the barn.  In a few minutes, the farmer hears a knock on the  door.  It's the Hindu and he says, "There is a cow in the barn.    It's against my beliefs to sleep with a cow." 

So the rabbi says, "I'm humble, I'll sleep in the barn."  A few  minutes later, the farmer hears another knock on the door and it's  the rabbi.  He says that it is against his beliefs to sleep where  there is a pig and there is a pig in the barn.

So the lawyer is forced to sleep in the barn.  A few minutes later,  there is a knock on the door.  It's the pig and the cow.

No comments:

Post a Comment